The Iberchip Workshop provides an annual forum for academic and industrial researchers from Iberoamerican countries in which to exchange experiences, share knowledge and establish relations to foster the development of activities related to the field of Microelectronics.
Special emphasis is placed on the improvement of education and training, and in the promotion of joint cooperative projects.
This year, the 18th edition of the Workshop will be held in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It is located on the northeast coast of Yucatan peninsula, Quintana Roo.
Topics of Interest include, but are not limited to:
- Analog and Mixed Signal IC design
- Applications of High Level Description Languages
- High Level Logic Synthesis
- Digital Design
- Programmable Devices and Rapid Prototyping
- Test of Integrated Circuits
- Sensors and Microsystems
- IP Blocks and Design for Reusability
- Device Modelling
- Hardware/Software Codesign
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Design and Synthesis for Testability
- System on Chip Design
- RF Circuits
- Biomedical systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Industrial Applications
- Power Electronics
- Low Power / Low Voltage Design
- Design Automation Tools
- Other Microelectronics related topics
- Paper submission (maximum 6 pages in IEEE format): November 23, 2011
- Notification of acceptance: December 16, 2011
- Final paper submission: January 16, 2012
- Conference pre-registration: January 23, 2012
English is the official language of the workshop and the preferred choice for preparing manuscripts. However, submissions in either Spanish or Portuguese are also welcomed.
Authors of accepted papers should present them at the Workshop and at least one author of each paper must register at a non-student rate by January 23, 2012.
The IEEE Latin American Symposium on Circuits and Systems will be held in parallel with Iberchip 2012. Registration to any of these events includes entry to all sessions and both CD proceedings. Social events will be held together.
IBERCHIP 2012 PROCEEDINGS