Paper Registration Policy
At least one author of each paper must register at a non-student rate by January 23, 2012.
IBERCHIP 2012 Registration Fees
The registration fees are as follows and must be paid in US dollars:
|Category||before January 23||after January 23|
|Student non-member, IEEE||$200||$250|
|Student member, IEEE||$150||$200|
Registration to the conference includes:
- Entry to all sessions
- Conference Proceedings (LASCAS and Iberchip)
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Visit to Xcaret ecological park and Conference Banquet
Optional additional Items
Additional Proceedings CD-ROM $20
Additional Xcaret visit and Banquet Ticket $100
- Important: For on-site registration, payment by credit card will not be possible and ONLY US DOLLARS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please take measures to avoid you any inconvenience.
- IBERCHIP will cross-check all IEEE memberships against IEEE's database.
- IEEE rates are only available to individuals who are IEEE Members at the time of registration - visit www.ieee.org/join to join. IEEE members will be required to show their valid IEEE membership card at the conference registration desk.
- Students will be required to show their student (and IEEE, if applicable) membership card(s) at the conference registration desk.
- For International Authors, make a Wire Transfer using included data in registration form.
- For Mexican Authors, make a bank deposit, or electronic transfer, using included data in registration form.
Pay by credit card
Choose your option (category) below and use the Add to Cart Button to be forwarded to Paypal secure server and proceed to capture data.
If you need to include payment for additional papers, in Paypal’s window use button Add Products to back this page and add the option.
Don´t forget to capture your name and Paper ID (s) and fill out registration form and send it to email@example.com